Interviews with authors, game designers and other professionals with careers in creative industries
Hi! Jamie here, also known as The Noble Artist, and I’ve been honing my craft since 2010, collaborating with creatives across diverse industries. Over the years, I’ve accumulated a wealth of insights from my interactions with fellow artists and professionals. Recognizing the value in sharing this knowledge, I’ve embarked on a mission to provide guidance and inspiration. Through engaging interviews with my creative peers, I aim to empower aspiring individuals interested in pursuing careers in creative industries such as writing, art, game design, film, and beyond. Join us as we delve into valuable tips and motivational stories, from authors, game designers, artists and other amazing creatives to add a spark to your own creative journey!
Read one my most recent interviews below or scroll down for all interviews from the Industry Interviews series.
- Industry Interviews #5: Lance Vangundy, fantasy authorHere at The Noble Artist I’ve worked with loads of incredible creatives. It’s about time I had a chin wag with them to find out how they got where they are and why they do what they do. Lance is a independent, self-published author who I have worked with for years now! He’s amazing, and
- Industry Interviews #4: Steve McHugh fantasy authorHere at The Noble Artist I’ve worked with loads of incredible creatives. It’s about time I had a chin wag with them to find out how they got where they are and why they do what they do. Today I had the opportunity to chat to a client I’ve worked with a number of times
- Industry Interviews #3: Brady Sadler, Author, Game Designer and DrummerHere at The Noble Artist I’ve worked with loads of incredible creatives. It’s about time I had a chin wag with them to find out how they got where they are and why they do what they do. Many moons ago I did some great interviews with folks, including the fantastic fantasy author Mark Lawrence.
- Industry interviews #2: Mark Lawrence fantasy authorRecap and introduction: If you read the post for Industry interview #1 you’ll know that I have started to arrange some Q&A sessions with some of the people I’ve met in the creative industries in an attempt to answer some questions you might have if you are in the industry yourself or on your way to getting
- Industry interviews #1: Networking with fantasy authorsIntroducing a new feature for The Noble Artist I’m really pleased to announce a the interview project I’ve been wanting to do ever since I began rubbing shoulders with the some familiar industry faces. Over the past month I’ve contacted a range of creative industry folks I’ve met on my travels and created a schedule.
If you’d like to take part in Industry interviews…
I’m always looking to chat to like minds in the creative industry. I get a buzz out of seeing people pursue and achieve awesome things in books, games and art.
I plan to provide interesting and educational blog posts using:
- Author interviews
- Game designer interviews
- Artist interviews, fantasy authors, science fiction authors, horror authors, historical authors
- Other creative interviews
If you have a colourful career in the creative industries, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org